WOW! Want them, so hot. But wearing a label as tattoo let me look like a fashion victim. i'll get a tattoo, but i think i'll get some personal thing :)
loveeee them! i tried to DIY one the other day, what a fail, nothing beats the original! love your blog, keep up the good stuff! xx www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
-Coco Chanel
WOW! Want them, so hot.
ReplyDeleteBut wearing a label as tattoo let me look like a fashion victim.
i'll get a tattoo, but i think i'll get some personal thing :)
but the chanel paintings are gorgeous.
Love them!
ReplyDeleteI love these tattoos. I think they are fabulous, what a gorgeous idea
ReplyDelete*Nathalie
i looove them!
ReplyDelete/isabella
isabellathordsen.blogspot.com
these tats are so cool! love it :)
ReplyDeletenatalieoffduty.blogspot.com
we work at a mag and got to test them out, they're fun!! Great blog, we'll definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.
ReplyDeleteFriday Feeling :) x
Yes i love these! love your blog too! xx
ReplyDeletemyfavoritecolourisshiny.blogspot.com
They are great but I think the are a little bit expensive too!
ReplyDeletethey are awesome, love the blog
ReplyDeletecome follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think
fashionbyhe.blogspot.com
I love Chanel tattoo!!cute blog!
ReplyDeleteI opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)
http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com
i love them, i got the same shoes on my blog!)))
ReplyDeletehttp://www.inclassy.blogspot.com
i have been wanting these too. I think they are sold out :(
ReplyDeleteahhh i love these tattoos!
ReplyDeletexx
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com
it's very amazing ♥♥♥
ReplyDeletemy friend actually bought some of those tattoos.
ReplyDeletethey are amazing!
bisous
bu
http://justbuit.blogspot.com
These tattos are amazing but a little bit expensive haha
ReplyDeletevery pretty, delicate.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!
ReplyDeletelove them and want them x
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't wear them but they are nice.
ReplyDeletelove them
ReplyDeleteloveeee them!
ReplyDeletei tried to DIY one the other day, what a fail, nothing beats the original! love your blog, keep up the good stuff!
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
i love them, i tried to do a DIY with a marker pen and whiteout on my hand haha it was a massive fail!
ReplyDeletexx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
They're beautiful! I'm afraid of getting a real tattoo so I can try fake ones! xoxoxoo
ReplyDeletelove the chanel temporary tattoos!
ReplyDelete-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/